Section 514. The Secretary. -- The Secretary shall:
(1) Keep the seal of the Association and the respective minutes of the House of
Delegates and the Board of Governors.
(2) Keep the roster of the Delegates in the House.
(3) Receive, certify and publish nominations of Delegates, Governors and
(4) Accredit Active Members to Zones and receive, certify and publish the results
of mail ballots for Zone Delegates, Zone Governors and the Unit County Governor. The Secretary shall conduct the nomination process and election of the Unit County Governor as provided in Section 908.
(5) Receive and keep as the property of the Association all papers, addresses and
reports to the House.
(6) Establish, update and monitor the timetables and policy and procedure
documentation of the Association and give notice when notice is required to be given to the House, the Board, or the Members.
(7) Perform such other duties as may from time to time be assigned by the Board of Governors or the President and carry out such duties as are required of the office of Secretary by the Bylaws.